COME JOIN THE CAST HERE AT WARRIOR LANES!!!
We strive to give all of our neighbors in Waukee, Grimes, Des Moines and all of the West Metro area the best experience in family fun- all at Warrior Lanes in Waukee. We are currently accepting applications for the following positions-
- Customer Service Representatives- part time with possible growth to full time.
Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Customer Service/Manager Trainee- can be part or full time. Must be at least 18 years of age.
-EXPECTED DUTIES AND REQUIREMENTS OF OUR CAST MEMBERS-
- Be a SHOWMAN- or SHOWPERSON! Let your personality fly and help everyone (employees and customers) have fun!
- Must be cleanly groomed- no piercings other that ears (no gauges) and appropriate hygiene.
- Uniforms and dressing guidelines are required. (will inform)
- Arrive and be ready to work ON TIME!! Must be able to work some nights and weekend hours- based on our needs for the business.
- No visible large tattoo’s- or please have them covered.
- Outgoing, upbeat personal people are needed. Must enjoy working with the public- or letting us show you how to. MUST BE ABLE TO GIVE OVER THE TOP CUSTOMER SERVICE!!
- Non Smokers only. We are a non-smoking business
- Team oriented member. Help your peer and they help you.
- Willing to learn on the job. All training will be done on site.
- Need to think fast on your feet- anticipate needs- (see a need/fill a need) No leaning- time to clean.
- Take direction from other managers. Remember- we all learn together as a team.
- Do basic skill needs as stocking, cleaning, answering phone, will teach basic grill/cooking skills.
- 18 years of age and older will be doing some serving/bartending of beers and basic cocktails. Again- we will train.
- Run a very simple cash register- be able to count change. (WILL TRAIN ON ALL ABOVE)
Simply put- we want nice people that are willing to have fun- but are more willing to ensure that our guests have even more fun. Our entertainment we provide our guests is part of a show…. Showing them how much fun our facility is. Whether you are 16, 18 or 58- apply here and come to our casting call to be a part of our team!!
Once your application is filled out- we will contact you quickly. We will be doing GROUP CASTING CALL INTERVIEWS in the next few weeks. We will ask you to come to one or possibly two casting calls before hiring.
Any questions- please contact Kristy or Brad at (515) 987-4840
Fill out the application below and we’ll be in contact. *NEW* Paper applications are now available in our bowling center if you’d rather complete it in person!